AMAZING: £200,000-a-week Brazilian confirms Chelsea have made an offer

Saturday 4 November 2017

PSG full-back Dani Alves claims he had agreed to join Chelsea and Liverpool at different stages in his career and admits he is still willing to play in the Premier League.

The 34-year-old veteran star had the chance to make the move to Merseyside club back in 2006 but ended up joining Barcelona from Sevilla two years later.

ALSO READ: Chelsea to agree £88m for super star South-American attacker

The Brazil international was also close to signing for Manchester City this summer but ended up at Paris Saint-Germain.

‘I pretty much had an agreement with Liverpool,’ Alves told FourFourTwo.

‘But for whatever reason it didn’t happen at the last moment and I really don’t know why, as I wasn’t the one conducting the negotiations. I had other people representing me back then.

‘Something similar happened later in my career with Chelsea and Real Madrid. ‘Of course, it all worked out happily for the Cules [Barcelona supporters] in the end, and also for me as I was able to write an amazing story at the Camp Nou instead.’

ALSO READ: Good News For Chelsea Fans Ahead Of Manchester United Clash

Asked if he would still like to play in the Premier League, Alves replied: ‘I still have this ambition, yes. ‘But I don’t know if it will happen now. ‘I think there are plenty of things to do here first with PSG


THINK IT IS IMPORTANT? SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!.’
Share on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 WELCOME TO BUILT 4 SPORTS
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Design By Herdiansyah Hamzah